伊朗进口天然沥青 Gilsonite

Gilsonite

点击图片查看原图
品牌: Gilsonite
单价: 面议
起订: 面议
供货总量: 面议
发货期限: 自买家付款之日起 15 天内发货
原产地: 西亚 - 伊朗
浏览次数: 353
询价
公司基本资料信息[Company Info]
 
 
产品详细说明/Detailed product description
伊朗进口天然沥青
灰分5%, 含水率1%,30、40、100、300目
灰分10%,含水率1%,30、40、100、300目
灰分15%,含水率1%,30、40、100、300目
灰分20%,含水率1%,30、40、100、300目
进口订货联系:
微信:Chinainout_yang
QQ:3110466040
ycz@chinainout.com

1.包装:
1吨特大袋、1吨特大袋(带托盘)、25公斤复合袋、25公斤复合袋,外包大袋(带木托盘)
powder in jumbo  1
2.货柜清洁处理方面:
装天然沥青的货柜应通过空气或清扫进行清洁。禁止使用化学溶剂或清洁材料。
3.付款方式:30%预付,尾款70%见SGS报告和出货单据复印件(由于伊朗的政治制裁,款由迪拜银行账户收。)
4. 交货时间:收到预付款后,我们将在15天内将货从工厂运到阿巴斯港(这个时间线取决于订单数量和工厂原料是否充裕)。
5. SGS报告:我司接受SGS检验或其他国际认可的检验公司在阿巴斯港对货物进行检验,最终货款将在检验后支付,检验费用由买方承担,在最终订单时加到价格中。
6.每20英尺整柜重量:
A.25公斤复合袋装17 - 18公吨(具体根据灰分和目数)
B.大袋装可装20袋,总计16吨(具体根据灰分和目数)
25 KG - JUMBO PALLET 1 Bags



We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the biggest Iranian Gilsonite (Natural Bitumen), exporter to the world. The company owns four Gilsonite mines in Iran and a 10000 sqm factory in central Iran.
There are more than 400 applications for Gilsonite, but the current high demand for Gilsonite is in Waterproofing, Oil Drilling Fluid, Rubber, Paint, Ink Pipe Coating, and in road construction as a supplement to asphalt.
We currently produce different grades of Gilsonite as follow:
1- Gilsonite with Ash content up to 5%, Moisture up to 1% and Meshes 30, 40, 100, and 300.
2- Gilsonite with Ash content up to 10%, Moisture up to 1% and Meshes 30, 40, 100, and 300.
3- Gilsonite with Ash content up to 15%, Moisture up to 1% and Meshes 30, 40, 100, and 300.
4- Gilsonite with Ash content up to 20%, Moisture up to 1% and Meshes 30, 40, 100, and 300.
1. package:
One Ton Jumbo Bags (picture powder in jumbo1, powder in jumbo2, powder in Jumbo-3)
One Ton Jumbo Bags On Pallet (picture Jumbo-w1, Jumbo-w2, jumbo-w 3)
25 KG Laminated Bags (in 25Kg laminated bags, we have a fully mechanized packaging system and the bags are automatically sealed after filling there is no stitching involved (picture 25kg bags1, 25kg bags2)
25KG Laminated Bags in Jumbo Bags on Pallet (25 KG - JUMBO PALLET 1, 25 KG - JUMBO PALLET 2
3.Container Sanitization Terms:
Containers carrying NATURAL ASPHALT should be cleaned by Air or Sweeping. Please note using chemical solvents or cleansing materials are prohibited.
3- PAYMENT TERMS: We receive 30% advance payment and the remaining 70% by presenting the copy of SGS report and shipment documents which sending to the buyer by email or fax. (Due to the political sanction of Iran, you should pay the money to one of the bank accounts in Dubai).
4- DELIVERY TIME: After receiving the advance payment we will ship the material from factory to Bandar Abbas port in 15 days (this time line depends on the quantity of the order and availability of raw material in the factory).
5- SGS REPORT: We accept SGS inspection or any other internationally recognized inspection company to check the cargo in Bandar Abbas and final payment will be after inspection, the cost of inspection is by the buyer and will be added to the price upon final order,
6- QUANTITY PER 20' FCL:
A. we could load approximately 17 to 18 MT in laminated 25 kg bag (based on the ash and Mesh size)
B. while loading jumbo bags a 20 ft container could be loaded 20 jumbo bags and 16 MT in total(based on the Ash and Mesh size)
温馨提示:本页[伊朗进口天然沥青 Gilsonite]信息由[伊朗亚洲天然沥青厂家出口经销供应公司]提供,该企业负责信息内容的真实性、准确性和合法性。进出口网对此不承担任何保证连带责任。建议双方交易时采用安全的方式,以保证双方利益。
 
更多»本企业其它产品

[ 进口供应搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 
网站首页 | 免责声明 | 付款方式 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed